Monday, December 24, 2007

Adoption Process Complete

First let me say that my last post seems a bit more preachy than I intended it to. I was hyped up for our trip to the Ukraine!
Secondly, I have some developing ideas floating around in my head on the topic of adoption and missions which I hope to be posting in the near future. So stay tuned.
Also, I just realized that I overlooked linking up to our adoption journal. If one is not familiar with our blogs, it may have seemed as if the worldview ministries blog had been abandoned. It has not. We have primarily been posting our adoption endeavours at kristinasstory.blogspot.com. Sorry for any confusion.
Finally I want to say that after a year and a half we have finally completed the adoption process! Kristina Hope Landrum is formally and practically a member of our family.

No comments: